Saturday, September 6, 2008

Heads up: Australia

Less than 3 weeks from now! :)
It's not only about "paying off" my debt to Australia, where I am going land on the 27th September, but also bringing true an old dream of mine.
I almost went there in 2005, but finally I got "only" to New-Zealand, landing on the "wrong island". :)

My schedule in a nutshell:
27th Sep. - 3rd Oct.: Sydney, staying with Jutka and Stanley
3rd Oct. - 7th Oct.: Alice Springs and Urulu with a 3-day Emu-run tour.
7th Oct. - 10th Oct.: Cairns (scuba diving / snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef and touring the tropic rain-forests)
10th Oct. - 16th Oct.: Melbourne and 2-3 days on The Great Ocean Road

On my way home I make a 3-day stop in Seoul, South Korea.
I am leaving home on the 25th September in the evening with a direct flight to Seoul.
Arriving back home to Tel-Aviv at 21st October late in the evening.
Now excited. Very much.
As usual, my blog turns to a diary during the trip.
Stay tuned!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun dude !
Keep us posted with the most updated pics and kangaroos:-)