Thursday, April 16, 2009

16 April 2009, Barcelona, Milano, Budapest

In the morning I went for a walk in the city, without any particular purpose, just so. I bought about 1.5 kg chocolate, ate 4 grilled squids on the market, drunk some fruit juice, went back to the hostel, took then metro to Catalunya station, and from there I took the Aeropuerto bus to the airport. At the airport I checked in with the Lufthansa automatic checkin machine, which scanned my passport, understood my name, let me choose seat, and printed out two boarding passes. Inside I discovered that they owe me 17.5 euros of tax return. So I went back out, convinced the officials to stamp and sign on the form, took the money at the counter, and went back to the transit. Short connection in Milano, and back to Budapest now.

No comments: