Saturday, September 19, 2009

I made it!

Successfully arrived to JFK with Air France via Charles De Gaulle. I even slept a little bit on the plane. From JFK I took the Air Train to Howard Station where I bought a train ticket together with a one-week subway ticket. During the ride I figured out where to get off. I came up at West 4th street where I asked two girls for directions. Where is north, east, etc. They told two totally different things and they started to discuss with each other that if north is there then the opposite direction cannot be west, it must be south. Anyway, I figured out the directions alone. Found the hotel on 11th street between 5th and 6th avenues. Nice place. I went out to grab some food. I found a place named something like "7-day open food restaurant", ate some fish and now I am back to the hotel.
In the restaurant I heard an excellent joke, which was told at the table next to mine.
- Wh*&^*$#)%&*@)( the parrots and $(&#*(&$#@ so then the man came and said (*&$(*#&%*@&*(#$&
- hahahaaaa!
Good one, ain't it?
Now crashing to bed.

3 comments:

shimon said...

Shana Tova
Happy New Year
Have Fun
Shimon

Kata said...

Petikem kovetjuk a blogodat, erezd magad jol
Shana Tova

Edihal said...

Glad you're ok.
Didn't really get that joke though.