Friday, October 23, 2015

Casablanca, 28. September, 2015

A six hour long bus ride from Chefchauen to Casablanca is not fun, but it was necessary. This time was enough to phase over from the quiet mountain village atmosphere to the noisy and big city. Jeruen rode the bus today to Tangeer as the next station starting his last week in Morocco, and I took the bus to Casablanca to fly out tomorrow on my way home.
In the city I visited the third biggest mosque in the world. It's HUGE, is beautiful, is located on the coast of the Atlantic ocean.
In the afternoon I meandered around the streets of the Quartier Habous. A very old neighborhood filled with new shops that sell traditional Moroccan art and pastries.
My last dinner in Morocco I spent in Ostréa restaurant near Casa Port at the port of Casablanca. I missed fish. Since we were not on seashore areas I never ordered fish. But now the sole fillets were paired with orange sauce on my plate. :-)

No comments: