Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Teatro Colón y Museo de Ciencias Naturales

In the morning I woke up with a slight noise of two or three raindrops. This caused me doing planning indoor things for today. When I left home the rain stopped however it remained cloudy. I made my way - through some bookstores - to the Colón Theater, which is one of the most famous buildings in the city. I took a guided tour, which took us all around the beautiful building. That was fantastic. In the afternoon hours I went over to see the National Museum of Natural Sciences, which was ok, not a big deal. It has an amazing collection of snails. Oh... almost forget: the world record of the steak tastiness was broken today - again in the Bodega en Ayacucho!

En la mañana he escuchado unas gotas de lluvia. Entonces pensaba hacer cosas en lugares cerados. Primero visité el Teatro Colón, uno de los mejores teatros del mundo. La visita tomó una hora, y la guía excplicó mucho sobe el edificio y su historía. Después tomé el Subte y viajé al Museo de Ciencias Naturales. He visto todo el museo, que me interesó, pero no en el mismo nivel que el de Nueva York.
Esta noche voy a ver un musical en un teatro en Avenida Corrientes.

From Buenos Aires

From Buenos Aires

From Buenos Aires

From Buenos Aires

From Buenos Aires

From Buenos Aires

1 comment:

shimon said...

International Level :)