Saturday, March 14, 2009

Heads-up: visiting Spain in April

This is just a heads-up on my next trip. The destinations are Madrid and Barcelona. I start my trip with a family-visit in Budapest on the 8th April. The plan:

8th April morning flight from Tel Aviv to Budapest, Having Seder-night of Passover with my family.
9th April: taking a flight to Madrid, arriving in Madrid in the evening hours.
9-12th April: touring around Madrid, and maybe half day in the nearby ancient city of Toledo.
12th April: taking the fast AVE train to Barcelona.
12-16th April: touring around Barcelona.
16 April: flight back from Barcelona to Budapest.
16-18th April: continue family visit in Budapest.
18th April: midnight flight back to Israel.


View Larger Map

I don't take my macbook with me, but I'll try to update my blog from time to time with some stories and pictures.
Stay tuned!

No comments: