Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Segovia, Avila, Toledo - pictures

Thanks Robi, who gave me his card reader I can upload pics finally.

On the way from Madrid to Segovia:


Segovia Aquaduct:




Alcazar in Segovia:


Walking on the walls of the Alcazar of Avila on our last rainy day:


Toledo, Puerta Nuevo:






In Toledo we entered a small tienda (shop) to hunt some chorissos and queso (cheese). Vincente sold us some food and let me take some photos:


Vincente and Alla in the shop:


Then Vicente took my camera and took the following lovely shot. The smart fat guy on the right is me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Great pictures!!!

Unknown said...

If the Alcazar pictures are so cool (especially respect for the night photography), I think that the pictures "Alcazar + Alla" should be really wonderful! :))
Impatiently waiting to see them ...