Saturday, September 11, 2010

IBC2010

Today we have visited together with Yuval the IBC expo. At RAI of Amsterdam on a huge area thousands of exhibitors demonstrated pre-production technologies of video, audio, broadcasting and editing technologies. I'm not any kind of expert of these things, however I enjoyed it very much. 3D was the main issue, everywhere 3D televisions, some of them are nice, but all of them really require the use of special glasses (which really sucks). Cameras recording in 3D, helicopter-style flying cameras, targeted microphones on special trolleys, and many other stuff. All the top end of the industry.
Today I successfully bought a pair of shoes, cool ones, really, thanks to my brother who found it. And I didn't buy the steering wheel...and probably I won't, but no problem with that.
After the IBC we have visited the Van Gogh Museum, which was very nice, and later on we ate in one of the city's best restaurants: Envy. That was super. We are having a great time together. Good night for now....

No comments: