Monday, September 20, 2010

"We don't remember days, we remember moments"

... said someone famous, I don't remember who it was. And when after 3 days being here in San Francisco and posting my first post on the trip I can really aggree with him. So much things jsut happen and we don't remember after minutes, and others we remember also after years.
I'll probably never forget how a BA flight attendence made a hole in the paper box of an orange juice with her pen, yeah, her *pen*. She was looking around carefully making sure that no one is watching her. She was wrong...:)
The guy who got on to my door-to-door shuttle at Terminal 1 showed us a short clip about the fire and the smoke they had on the AA flight from Florida
I'll also never forget how I came down on one of the steepest streets of the city... Very careful small steps, when my thumb rumpled in my shoes.
The crowd the mission in a rap-style on Union Square alongside with a anti-I-don't-know-what demonstration of two dozens of people.
Also Andrej (my step-relative) with his convertable Honda is a perfect part of the city. He's very kind and a really good guy. He took me today to Pacifica, where he saw a so called "well-maintaned" car which he almost bought (but finally not, because the car was not *that* well-maintained, not even in a fair condition). Then he showed me the seashore, and his good friend Liza, who lives there. The ocean is very different than the Mediterranian. Much more powerful, and noisy. Much more unpredictable also.
I don't take shots, I'm sure that all shots the reader can find on the Internet are way better than what I potentially could take.
When I try to compare SF with NY, what I can see is that here people are much more open minded. In the restaurants they talk to each other, even if they didn't know previously. But maybe there is no need to compare between them.
Fun, great fun here, I'm exploring the entire city.
I'm reachable at +1-415-2836017, please consider the timezone!

No comments: