Saturday, November 17, 2007

14-18/11 - Hong Kong

In short. I came over from Tokyo to Hong Kong. I met by brother on the airport. We spent 2-3 days together. Both of us bought a MacBook. This is a most serious stuff. Mine shipped with Leopard, the latest Mac OS 10.5. Very usable interface, of a highly configurable unix-based system. HW and OS developed by Apple, so no bad integrity-related surprises there. The 13.3'' box is white and has an Intel dual-core 2.2GHz processor in it, and a 2 Gb RAM. So cute.
We walked all around the city. Living in Causeway Bay it's easy. 1 minute from the subway station, 2 minutes from the tramway stop on Hennessey Road. On Thursday we had dinner in the Soho of the city on the Midlevels. Today I returned to the Soho, and ate in a excellent restaurant. It was delicious.
Tomorrow I'm having a 12-hour flight to home. My new MacBook will provide the entertainment. I still must get used to couple of new things and concepts.

No comments: