Friday, November 9, 2007

8/11 Tokyo - Sendai

In the early morning hours we said our good-byes with Shimon, who returned home as planned. He was a really excellent mate for this trip. I made a walk in Ueno, Tokyo to see the small streets and the people of the neighborhood in the morning hours. Another walk I took in Shibuya, which is one of the centers in Tokyo. They I headed to Tokyo Station in an overcrowded metro car. In the crowdy hours they remove the sears from the cars, and people only stand - hardly. Absolutely no need to hold on to anything, there is no place to fall. From Tokyo Station I took the Shinkansen to Sendai. Senday is in the north Honshu region of Myagi-ken. This 'town' has 1M citizens. During the day I explored the city center, and some department stores. I didn't buy anything, but I saw a couple of of cool cellphones and cameras.

No comments: