Thursday, April 9, 2009

9th April: Budapest, Frankfurt, Madrid

3 cities in the very same day... I took a flight around noon from Budapest to Frankfurt. 2 hours waiting proved me that I do still understand and speak some Deutsch! Arrived to Madrid around 6pm. I saw several airports in the World, that one of Madrid is really huge. Finally I took the metro with two changes to Sevilla station, where I searched the hostel. After successfully hving found Astoria, and Astorias, I finally found the Asturias which was proved to be the correct one. Didn't waste too much time in the small but confortable room, began exporing the city. The location is very central just a 5 minutes walk from Puerto del Sol. The city is clean, with very nice buildings. I ate tapas in an authentic restaurant called Cantin Alhambra. Some pictures:













1 comment:

Edihal said...

Te jó eg, azok a nagy allatok, ahogy ott lognak... :-)