Saturday, October 11, 2008

11/10, Melbourne

Today I explored central parts of Melbourne. In the morning I walked from the backpacker to the city in about 15 minutes through the park. I walked around the city, saw chinatown, a muslim demonstration opposite the Victoria State Parliament, ate some sushi in a Japanese fast-food restaurant. Afternoon I crossed the river and went up to top of the tallest building in Melbourne. A 360 degrees view on the city finally with a simple map I had clarified the directions for me. I saw the view in daylight as well as after dark. Both are amazing. An excellent Italian restaurant serving ace seafood put the final accord on this day. Believe me, the chef's blood is worth bottling! They're a legend! Yeah, I forgot the restaurant's name [That's probably because of the Victorian red wine I drunk. They really have some good ones.] , but you can find her on the riverside opposite the aquarium.
No skype here, sorry, tomorrow I'll try to upload some pictures.

No comments: