Monday, October 20, 2008

20/10, Seoul

I'm still in Seoul, today I tried to do some shopping. I was in a very cheap market where each street was dedicated to one product. The street of the shoes, of the coats, etc... I found there nothing. So I went to Myeong-Dong's streets where I finally bought a shirt. Then visited some department stores where the only English speaker was the paging system. These people cannot admit that they don't understand any English, so they try to guess, but that doesn't work either. The foreign language here is Chinese in which I am still not perfect. But now I can read well the "100% cotton" sign.
I am now heading out for some dinner. Tomorrow morning I'll check out here, leave the backpack at the reception and will walk some hours before my flight leaves back home.

No comments: