Wednesday, October 22, 2008

21/10, Seoul, Tel-Aviv

In my last day in Seoul I went to the electronic goods market. In one of the shops I pointed on an iPod Touch asking for the price in English. The guy who didn't speak a word in English took an small interactive dictionary, and signed me to wait.
I waited a minute or two, during his search.
Finally he showed me the word which he was searching.
The word was "dough".
- Dough?... I mean how much does this iPod cost... - I asked with a bit of hesitation.
- Yes! - came the enthusiastic answer, and showed me again the word "dough" on the screen of the useless gadget.
- Oh, dough! - I pretended that I understand him - Ok, Thanks!
- Thank you! - came the polite answer in Korean.

On my way back I met Juppi, an ex-colleague from ExLibris at the boarding in Seoul. Small World.
I am at home now in Tel-Aviv, just wanted to add this last post in order to have the whole story of my trip. And now guess what?
Going to work.

No comments: