Friday, October 17, 2008

17/10, Sydney

Leaving Australia in an hour ... :-(
Tomorrow in the morning I'm in Seoul, and on the evening 21st at home in Israel.
Today morning I took the Melbourne Skybus from Freeman Lodge to the Airport. Then came the disappointment... The Jetstar flight was late with about 2 hours. I read the Time, ate, sat, walked around like a cut snake, and still nothing. Finally arrived to Sydney around 2pm. I put my backpack in the cloakroom [the lockers don't work, so it is just like in the theater :-)] and took the train to Circular Quay. I ate sushi in an ace restaurant over the harbour, walked around the Rocks again. Then I was sitting on a bench, looking at the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House for about half an hour or so with some lemon sorbet in my cake-hole [mouth] hearing a guitarist playing and singing Aussie folk songs. I gave some coins to the guitarist who put the final accord on my wonderful trip, returned to the airport and now waiting for boarding for the flight to Seoul.

No comments: