Monday, September 21, 2009

a less formal day

Yesterday I didn't post, but here it goes now.
In the morning I walked around Whashington Square, when came the phonecall from Szilvia, a very good childhood friend, who invited me to come to visit them. So I took the subway to Grand Central and then the train to Croton Harmon. They live in a very nice house with a garden. We went to soo the Pow-Wow not far from their place. Native americans (Indians) were dressed and were dancing their traditional folk dances. All kind of native handicrafts were sold, I liked the fox-faces, but no, I didn't buy one. The fox was inside.
Then a bried BBQ in the garden and I hopped on the train back to Grand Central. That was a very nice day. In the evening I went to the Commedy Cellar where all kind of commedists showed up on the stage making a really good time for the audiance. It was really funny, not that I can citate any of their jokes.

No comments: